Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Likers Post....

So, hello there, welcome to my 100 Likers Post.
In case you're wondering why it matters if a blogger has 5 readers or 20 readers or 100 readers, let me tell you I wasn't sure why either.
So, I had a think, and this is what I have come up with...

I write my blog for a number of reasons:
From the first blog I wrote, I felt a huge gush of pleasure when I had finished. I really felt good. Its very cathartic. Its like keeping a diary, but you know, leaving it open for one or two hundred people to read. It helps me nut things out and have a laugh at the same time.

So, if a person writes a book and sells 20 copies its good. If she sells 100 copies its better.
If a person puts on a play and 20 come people come, its good. If 100 people come its better.
Its about sharing the thing you've created. 
Having an audience.
If I really wanted to keep an actual diary, I would, you know write it and not hit PUBLISH.
So, I like that people read my blog. Consume my words and hopefully get a laugh.

Anyhoo..... If you've been with me since the birth of this blog, six months ago, you'll note some changes have occurred. (If you haven't, take a trip through the months if you get some time to spare - maybe I'll re-post some favourite blogs....)

A Heart Full Of Chaos all started rather predictably as an outlet for a bored frustrated stay at home mother to two, wife to one.
Here's something you didn't know - I had NO idea that there was a whole sub-species of mummy-bloggers, I swear I had never read even one.There are like, a zillion of them... us.

Too much washing, too much hoovering, too little time, two amazing children with too much ability to drive me cuckoo. Too little creative outlet, too frustrated.....

And just looky where we've found ourselves six months later!!

There is no way that I will be able to avoid blogging about my new journey through Cancer Land.
Athough it seems like a sharp turn around, it isnt really.
Its just still me blogging to understand and make sense, and have a laugh at whats going on in my world.

The references to my kids which til now have been amusing and charming, will be just a bit more painful. You see, in amongst all this medical carry-on, the only thing that makes me feel really heart broken is my babies proximity to it all.

They don't know mummy is sick, or mummy is going to lose her hair, or any of the other shit that might go down. But I promise you to always conduct myself with good humour and to share the bits I think you'll enjoy. I am sure Mr 4 and Miss 6 will still come up with the goods.

You see, I really enjoy writing this blog and so will keep dancin' to entertain you all. Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts and comments. (The comments by the way are sort of like the audience clapping at the end of the play....up to you.)

LOVE!!

3 comments: