Friday, August 8, 2014

Hard to believe

So I just thought I'd throw together a concise compendium of things that have had me baffled this week.
 
I found myself shaking my head and wondering what it's all about a few times.......
So here they are, items that are (almost) beyond words.
 
 
Number one: the plug-in electric egg cooker.


Sweet Jesus, what is the world coming to when you need to buy a gadget to cook a frigging egg?
Two words: Land .Fill.
 
 
 
Number two: This fashion designer's incredibly bad idea to base his glamorous photo shoot on the horrific gang rape of a young woman on a bus in India.
Wow, really, really, really poor judgement, mate.

 
 
Number three: Frog pops
These are icy poles made of vegetables.
I have no words, except, this has gone too far....
And also, how dumb are your kids that they're going to lick cooked, mushed and frozen broccoli and not notice?
 

 
 
Number four: A reassuring KIDS book about how awesome and normal it is to "open carry" your guns.
This time I really have no words, just this:
WTAF???

 
Number five:
You're welcome :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment