Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Lovin'


So, I let out a little secret today.
I love Mondays.
This was met with some.... horror.

I know its cool to hate Mondays and it's the expected behaviour for one to puff and sigh that it's Monday AGAIN.

Lemme outline why I love Mondays and why you should get on board, buck the trend and think differently of poor old Monday, who is quite frankly, only doing his job, under difficult circumstances.

Firstly. Am I the only one whose children are tucked all safe and sound at SCHOOL?????????
School!
School! School!!!

Best invention ever.
After the epidural.

I'm sorry but when I drop my baby's off knowing they are in professional, loving hands and not in my ear shot. I love the shit outta them so hard.

Monday, tick.

(Pupil free Mondays are an exception to EVERYTHING I write in this blog piece.)

Secondly. You know that wonderful weekend you had, hanging out with friends? Going to bed too late? Eating all that lovely food? Drinking all that gorgeous wine?
Monday? Brand new start.

Yes Ma'am, its a fresh chance to do better.
New years day, every week.
Healthy eating, healthy living, early to bed, all that, lots of water.
Bam.
You're welcome.

Third. The relaxed Saturday/Sunday vibe is still fresh.
Breathe deep and you can still feel the delicious down-time you just had over the weekend.
Hold hand's with that feeling and don't let it go.
Don't say goodbye at the gate, take in on-board.
Pop it under the seat in front of you.

Fourth. You know how we're all saying how fast the week goes?
Yeah, well, that's cause it does. And pretty soon it's Friday again which has its very own sexy flavour.
Hold tight, it'll be here before you know it.
Four sleeps.

Fifth. School.
Seriously.
So beautiful.

So cheer up Charlie, start hating on Tuesday instead, cause that shit sucks.
***insert previous exception regarding pupil free Mondays.***

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment