Monday, September 17, 2012

Sitting in Wrongness....


Oh my goodness, I laughed and laughed when I saw this.

My daughter Miss 6 complained to me the other day that Mr3 "thinks he's a grown up and thinks he knows everything!!!"
Well, for those of you who know my daughter, you'll be laughing now too.
And for those of you who don't, you should understand that she is a fourth generation Olympic world champion, unrivaled, tiara and sash wearing KNOW IT ALL of significant note.

My Nan tells me that I was the same (as if) and if I didn't know the answer to something then I simply made some shit up. But the words 'I don't know' just NEVER came out of my mouth.
I am pleased to say that obviously I have grown and matured and now I am happy to admit when I am wrong and to sit in my wrongess and be wrong.

It just hardly ever happens, that's all. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment