Thursday, September 20, 2012

Theory of Housework......


This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.
I wonder how long I can ride the "It's ok to have a messy house when you have small children!" train???

I am trying to promote a few new snippets for when it becomes more obvious that my small children/messy house ratio is a little out of whack.

So, here we go, see if you can get these into wider circulation girls, it will benefit us all in the long run...

"It's ok to have a messy house when you're writing such a socially vital blog!"
"It's ok to have a messy house when your children are still living at home!"
"It's ok to have a messy house when you have obviously been working so hard on your tan!"

On the flip side I bought myself a new mop the other day. (On my birthday actually........)
And its so lovely and shiny new, it would be a shame to dirty it up by removing the protective plastic and getting it wet. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment