Monday, October 8, 2012

A Lesson for my Children....

 
This is a lesson I really want to teach my children. I realize its a biggie, but I find it hard to think of a trait I find more important than kindness. I really believe that if you are kind you are almost certainly also thoughtful, empathetic and loving. Who doesn't want that for their kids?
Mr 3 and Miss 6 are still so young but in its simplest form this lesson can crop up in their lives every day.
I also believe it may end up being a good defense against bullying in the future.
 
I'd love to hear if you have a motto or a lesson you live by or try to impart to your kids, please feel free to share. x

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you Christine it is a very important lesson. Teaching them to be independent and to question and not just do as they are told I think are also very important traits to learn
    They also need to learn that respect is earned not a given this works both ways

    ReplyDelete