Thursday, October 11, 2012

Genuine Question for y'all.....

OK, so you know I struggle with the "domestic" side of the Stay at Home Mum gig a bit (like a one-legged trapeze act).
What I am wondering is, do you think my chores list for today is:

a) Normal
b) Lazy ass
c) Selfless and bordering on over-doing it.

Here it is:

*Make beds (I don't do this regularly but I'm toying with the idea it might help the place look tidier with minimum effort.)
*Empty all the inside bins (one can only put this off for so long....)
*One load of washing (cant commit to drying it or putting it away....)
*One medium size shopping trip (done that already!! :)))))

How does that compare with your average day of jobs?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! I've done 'wash the dishes' today and am now on 'uni work' I don't think anything else will be happening. Although as Suz will tell you, I'm no domestic goddess myself, I'm surprised she hasn't kicked me out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say bed (s) - plural?? You're amazing. You should rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Haven't actually done the actual bed making yet but I sure will rest afterwards if I do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Housework is for sure not my favourite energy sapper. Today I vacuumed from one end of the house (3 bedrooms,study,two bathrooms, kitchen dinning-room and lounge)to the other, did all the washing, unstacked and stacked dishwasher,changed 3 poo nappies and fed baby breakfast and lunch(Please note baby is not mine I am just his day-mother)To heck with the dusting maybe on Monday LOL

    ReplyDelete