Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Monday's....



God I love Mondays.

Serious. Love 'em.

Its the day both my kidlets are in school and TD&H is at work.

I like to call it my "Catch Up and Recover Day".
Not really, but I like the sound of it, I might call it that from now on.

Its pretty great to have a Monday flying solo. After the weekend, whether we have been running around being busy, social and fabulous, or we have stayed at home the whole time, lets face it - the house is a tip. And the fridge is empty. And the washing basket is overflowing AGAIN......
There is just something that makes it all OK when you know by 9.30 on Monday morning you have the quiet and the head space to carefully assess ground zero and then sit in your garden and get stuck into your coffee and blogging in Peace!!

Speaking of weekends, I have observed recently just how medicinal they can be.
We just had a weekend packed solid with friends, food, get-together's, gardening, sunshine, celebrations, and I just feel so damned energized from it all.
My poor kids had their eyes hanging out of their heads this morning, but we all had such a beautiful two days. It really is therapeutic to down tools and hang out.

Especially if you have a Seksy Solo Monday to catch up on all the other stuff.
Happy Monday to you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment